Elections take place annually on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in May, August and November.
The Clerk will be at the Township Hall on Saturday, Oct. 31 from 8 am until 4pm for voter registration.
Absentee application must be completed and submitted prior to picking up your ballot. If you vote absentee, you may not vote in person on Nov. 3.
Michigan Voter Information Center
– Verify Voter Registration Status
– Polling Locations
– Track Your Absentee Ballot
– View Sample Ballot
– Voter Registration Application
– Steps to Getting Registered in Michigan
– Change of Address, Voter Registration
Military and Overseas Civilian Voters
– Register to Vote
– How to Obtain an Absent Voter Ballot
Become an Election Inspector
– Election Inspector Information
– Election Inspector Application
For further information please contact: email@example.com