The 2019 delinquent taxes have been turned over to the Muskegon County Treasurer… please call the Muskegon County Treasurer at 231.724.6261 for the amount due.

The following website is provided by BSA tax for accessing property tax info.  You will need to register to access the account and there is a fee associated with the use of this service.

Muskegon County Internet Services Website for Property Tax Information